Portrait of Robert Brannon at Lookout Point
- Creator: Charles Linn & Royan M. Linn (d. 1872)
- Title: Portrait of Robert Brannon at Lookout Point
- Date: ca. 1865-1870
- Description: Two uniformed men, one holding field glasses, sit on a high boulder with brush below and a house visible in distance. From the markings on their jackets, they appear to be a sargeant or ordnance sargeant (left) and a sargeant major (right).
- Historical Note: Robert Brannon (1843-1928) was a former Federal soldier who served as Superintendent of Chickamauga National Battlefield for many years. A large collection of Brannon memorabilia, including ribbons and medals from Grand Army of the Republic reunion activities, can be found in the collections of the Chattanooga History Center
- Institution: Chattanooga History Center
- Publisher: Digital Initiatives, James E. Walker Library, Middle Tennessee State University
- Rights: Images reproduced on this website are intended for individual, educational use only. For research inquiries about specific objects or requests for high resolution images, contact the Chattanooga History Center.
- URL: http://cdm15838.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/landingpage/collection/shades