Atlas to Accompany the Official Record of the Union and Confederate Armies, 1861 – 1865
- Title: Atlas to Accompany the Official Record of the Union and Confederate Armies, 1861 – 1865
- Date: 1862-1865
- Description: Collection of engineering schematics for various fortifications in Nashville: Battery Erwin, Battery Coolidge, Battery for Casino Hill, Fort Morton, Fort Sill, Redoubt for Hill No 210, and the Capitol. Includes plans for Fort Dan McCook and Fort W. D. Whipple in Chattanooga.
- Historical Note: Army of the Ohio chief engineer James St. Clair Morton, who designed Fort Negley, is credited with the designs for Fort Morton and the defenses of the Tennessee State Capitol building.
- Institution: Vanderbilt University Libraries
- Publisher: Digital Initiatives, James E. Walker Library, Middle Tennessee State University
- Rights: Images reproduced on this website are intended for individual, educational use only. For research inquiries about specific objects or requests for high resolution images, contact Vanderbilt University Libraries.
- URL: http://cdm15838.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/landingpage/collection/shades