Pikeville A.M.E. Zion Church
- Title:Pikeville A.M.E. Zion Church
- Historical Note:Built soon after the Civil War, in Bledsoe County, Tennessee, the original wooden structure at the core of this building established an important early church and school for freedmen and women in this sparsely-populated rural East Tennessee community.
- Institution:Center for Historic Preservation, Middle Tennessee State University. Photograph by Carroll Van West
- Publisher:Digital Initiatives, James E. Walker Library, Middle Tennessee State University
- Rights:Images reproduced on this website are intended for individual, educational use only. For research inquiries about specific objects or requests for high resolution images, contact the Center for Historic Preservation, Middle Tennessee State University.