- Creator:Christopher A. Haun (1821-1861)
- Title:Jug, detail
- Description:Ceramic jug with two handles, impressions, and decorative red and green glazes.
- Historical Note:Christopher A. Haun was one of a number of men from Greene County who were a part of a plot to burn river and railroad bridges to impede the Confederate advance in November 1861. Five of the men were captured and hanged. Haun and several of the others worked in the aptly-named Pottertown.
- Institution:Tennessee State Museum
- Publisher:Digital Initiatives, James E. Walker Library, Middle Tennessee State University
- Rights:Images reproduced on this website are intended for individual, educational use only. For research inquiries about specific objects or requests for high resolution images, contact the Tennessee State Museum.