First Presbyterian Church, Interior Looking South
- Creator:William Strickland (1788-1854), architect
- Title:First Presbyterian Church, Interior Looking South
- Description:This photograph depicts an interior shot of church that was used as a hospital during the Civil War.
- Historical Note:This Egyptian Revival church was designed by architect William Strickland while he was living in Nashville overseeing the construction of the Tennessee State Capitol. It served as Union Hospital Number 8 during the Civil War.
- Institution:Library of Congress
- Rights:Images reproduced on this website are intended for individual, educational use only. For research inquiries about specific objects or requests for high resolution images, contact the Library of Congress.