St. John Guards Flag
- Creator:The Ladies of Woodbury
- Title:St. John Guards Flag
- Description:This hand-sewn flag contains a blue rectangle with eight stars and three alternating stripes of red and white with the words, "St. John Guards."
- Historical Note:This flag was made for Company D, 18th Tennessee Regiment of Murfreesboro, Tennessee, in 1861 and captured by the 9th Illinois Regiment at the Battle of Fort Donelson.
- Contributing Institution:Tennessee State Museum
- Rights:Images reproduced on this website are intended for individual, educational use only. For research inquiries about specific objects or requests for high resolution images, contact the Tennessee State Museum.
- Digital Publisher:Digital Initiatives, James E. Walker Library, Middle Tennessee State University