John T. Wilder
- Title:John T. Wilder
- Date:ca. 1865
- Description:This oval photograph depicts a uniformed young man.
- Historical Note:John T. Wilder was a colonel in the 17th Indiana Infantry who was later promoted to Bvt. Brigadier General. After the war, he founded the Roane Iron Works just outside the city of Chattanooga where he later became mayor. This studio portrait was found in an album labeled volume 113, Mollus [Massachusetts Commandery Military Order of the Loyal Legion] Collection, U. S. Army Military History Institute.
- Institution:U.S. Army Military History Institute, MOLLUS Collection
- Rights:Images reproduced on this website are intended for individual, educational use only. For research inquiries about specific objects or requests for high resolution images, contact U.S. Army Military History Institute.
- Digital Publisher:Digital Initiatives, James E. Walker Library, Middle Tennessee State University
- Full Record:http://content.mtsu.edu/u?/shades,72